Welcome to the website of the Spanish Society of Mass Spectrometry (SEEM). SEEM is a Scientific Society whose objective is to promote and disseminate the knowledge of Mass Spectrometry among the scientific community.
This website aims to inform about the activities developed in the SEEM:
- Organization of scientific meetings, courses, conferences and congresses
- Information on cooperation with analogous scientific societies or with related international institutions
- Information on national and international conferences related to mass spectrometry
- Calls for aid to students for attendance at conferences related to mass spectrometry
- Job offers related to mass spectrometry
- Companies sponsoring the SEEM
- Links to websites of interest related to mass spectrometry, etc.
If you are not currently a member of the SEEM, but you work in mass spectrometry and want to join the numerous members that are already part of this Scientific Society, you just have to visit our section JOIN SEEM to register. As a member of this Society, you will help promote and disseminate this discipline by investing in the future of mass spectrometry.
We are currently more than 240 member-members and we want to grow ...
President, Spanish Society of Mass Spectrometry